FusionRush Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionRush Minecraft

Welcome to Fusion Rush

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is the server premium?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miney
Trusted

Is the server premium? Empty
PostSubject: Is the server premium?   Is the server premium? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 am

I tried to login today however i got the error message "Failed to login: User Not Premium"
If the server has gone premium, the server will lose more than 80% of its daily players. I ask you MrMime, to rethink your decision.

Here is some facts I gathered

Approximately 84% of sc3's regular players are using cracked clients
The Premium users will get bored of having less players. Normally we have 17 players online. Turning it premium will make our regular amount approximately 3 players.
The majority will be moderators and we will only have 3 regular non-mod players.

Also I would like to ask why you did not take a vote on this.

Thank you for reading and if you think the server should stay cracked please reply.
Us cracked clients love this server.

Please rethink your decision Smile
Back to top Go down
Shednic
Trusted
Shednic

Is the server premium? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the server premium?   Is the server premium? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 am

miney wrote:
I tried to login today however i got the error message "Failed to login: User Not Premium"
If the server has gone premium, the server will lose more than 80% of its daily players. I ask you MrMime, to rethink your decision.

Here is some facts I gathered

Approximately 84% of sc3's regular players are using cracked clients
The Premium users will get bored of having less players. Normally we have 17 players online. Turning it premium will make our regular amount approximately 3 players.
The majority will be moderators and we will only have 3 regular non-mod players.

Also I would like to ask why you did not take a vote on this.

Thank you for reading and if you think the server should stay cracked please reply.
Us cracked clients love this server.

Please rethink your decision Smile

hi miney the server his not go on premium . yesterday there was hackers in the server and they make him premium and make anothers banned mr mime will fix this today or tomarrow dont wory all will be back [=
Back to top Go down

Is the server premium?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FusionRush Minecraft :: Off Server Stuff :: Random Talk-
Jump to: